Carotid Head Simulator
Call for price
The LifeLike Carotid Head Simulator was designed by a senior vascular surgeon in Spain who has been involved in vascular simulation training for over 10 years with the SimuVasc organization in Europe.
The LifeLike Carotid Head Simulator consists of a male size head with an opening at the neck where the LifeLike Carotid Artery with Plaque is placed. The trainee can be trained on carotid dissection and carotid endarterectomy skills. Coupled with the available pulsatile pump to add flow through the simulator, the LifeLike Carotid Head provides a very realistic training scenario.
The LifeLike Carotid Head Simulator includes a male size head with an opening at the neck where the LifeLike Carotid Artery with Plaque can be placed. The Head is available with or without a pulsatile pump to check the quality of the repair.
This vascular simulator contains latex.
Use LifeLike BioTissue’s Carotid Head Simulator for skills development training:
- Realistic human head with neck opening at the proper angle
- Allows trainees to practice accessing and removing plaque, as well as suturing at the bifurcation
- Allows for the suturing of a carotid patch
- Pulsatile pump is included and useful to evaluate the quality of the repair
- The latex based LifeLike Carotid Head Simulator is approximately 29 cm X 20 cm x 9 cm and weighs about 350 g.