LifeLike BioTissue Inc. Position
Manager of Sales & Business Development
|Category||Sales & Business Development|
|Business||Medical Training Devices|
|Division||Manager of Sales & Business Development|
|Location||London, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Travel Percentage||Approx. 25%|
|Experience Required||2+ years|
LifeLike BioTissue is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Manager of Sales and Business Development will focus on growing LifeLike BioTissue’s (LLBT) customer base working closely with the CEO and full LLBT team. The candidate will be a part of our executive team and be primarily responsible for the management and growth of key accounts and distributors within our expanding customer base. Below are the 3 main areas of focus:
New customer acquisition – The sales Manager main focus will be the acquisition of new customers using current customer base referrals as well as attending key international surgical training and medical device conferences. LLBT attends 5-10 international conferences and/or surgical workshops mainly in North America, setting up a booth to display LLBT’s solutions and product offerings and attend meetings with potential customers and collaborators.
Growth of distribution network and penetration – LLBT has currently distribution agreements in place with 15 distributors covering different countries. Geographical expansion of LLBT will be predicated on the Candidate’s ability to enable our distribution network by working through individualized sales strategies and tactics, training them, sharing successful market entry strategies, target setting, customer identification and new product introduction strategies communication. Distributors are primarily responsible for LLBT expansion into surgical training centres and hospitals.
Growth of key medical device accounts - Medical device companies have been the primary driver of LLBT’s growth lately. These customers, with their vast product lines requiring validation, demonstration and training to medical professionals globally, represent incredible potential with an active and strategic account manager.
The candidate’s overall performance will be measured against sales growth with new accounts, growth into different buyers within existing key accounts, market penetration across geographies and products. Over the course of placement with LLBT the candidate may be required to build out a sales team that executes the Key Account Strategy.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lifelikebiotissue.com.
Company is looking for:
· An entrepreneurial, self motivated, hard working, outgoing and energetic person who would like and thrive in a small company environment with great growth potential and who would like to pursue a career in sales, marketing and business development.
· Can work from London Ontario Company Headquarters
· May be required to work productively from his/her home office
· Needs to be willing to travel to tradeshows and conference on a regular basis
· Needs to be able to work in growing company that is dynamic and ever changing based on market demands.
· Manage growth in current large medical device large clients working closely with CEO/CTO and LLBT team
· Track record of previous sales experience
· Negotiate contracts with large key clients
· Work closely with current world distributors to grow the accounts or replace stagnant distributors with new ones
· Work closely with management to figure out what markets and sales channels to focus on
· Travel to exhibit at industry conferences, key business meetings and events
· Follow up with prospect and established customers
· Help analyse short and long term financing strategies to achieve growth objectives
· Put together sales and marketing strategies and budget to achieve growth goals
· Follows company policies and procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent negotiation skills and contracts experience
· Outgoing, confident and personable
· Team player and ability to communicate and work well with a team
· Multi-tasking – ability to prioritize – sales and strategy
· Excellent work ethic, time management and organizational skills
· Undergrad degree in business, marketing, commerce or related
· Experience in sales management, marketing & business development in medical simulation or medical devices (2+ years experience ideal)
· Background/experience in health care or medical device or medical simulation a plus
· Knowledge of human anatomy an asset
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) & CRM systems
· Experience with social media marketing strategies an asset
Please send resume and cover letter* to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please include in cover letter your base salary + performance commission acceptable range
Application deadline: January 20, 2019
Proposed start date: As soon as interview process and selection of candidate is finished.