The Vascular International Carotid Head Simulator includes a male size head secured in a box with an opening at the neck where a LifeLike Carotid Artery with Plaque or the VI Embedded Carotid Arteries with Plaque and Dermis can be placed. The Head comes with a pulsatile pump to check the quality of the repair.
Use the Vascular International Carotid Head Simulator for skills development training:
- Realistic human head with neck opening at the proper angle
- Allows trainees to practice accessing and removing plaque, as well as suturing at the bifurcation
- Allows for the suturing of a carotid patch
- Pulsatile pump is included and useful to evaluate the quality of the repair
- The silicone based Vascular International Carotid Head Simulator is approximately 29 cm X 20 cm x 9 cm and weighs about 350 g.