CTV Canada AM
LifeLike BioTissue products Suture and Behave Like Real Tissue for the acquisition and development of basic surgical skills, including:
- Basic and Procedural Hand Suturing – Skin Suturing, Vascular Anastomosis, Bypass, Coronary Anastomosis, Bowel Anastomosis, Microsurgery
- Laparoscopic Suturing – skin, vessels, bowels
Our current product line includes femoral arteries, thoracic aortas, saphenous veins, microvessels, bowels and double layer skin. Our LifeLike technology has the potential to replicate a wide array of soft tissues, with many more under development.
Why Use LifeLike BioTissue?
Our products undergo a rigorous development and testing process and we work closely with surgeons and medical companies to ensure the exactness of the feel, strength and properties of our tissues.
The results are LifeLike BioTissue models that:
- Feel real – with a wet surface and high water content
- Behave real – with the same mechanical properties of vessels since they hold a stitch and suture like real vessels
- Are affordable – equal or lesser value than other available models
- Are non-toxic, non-latex and non-oily
- Require no refrigeration and have a long shelf-life
- Are reusable when kept in sealed packaging
A superior alternative to animal products, LifeLike BioTissues are:
- Ready for use – no need to freeze, thaw, remove odors, disinfect and prepare, you just need water
- Odour free
- Easy to dispose – no garbage expense or disposal issues
- A fraction of the cost of a live pig lab
- Practical, allowing you to use live animals for more complex, procedural and team-based skills learning
Fluid pumps are also available for the evaluation of anastomosis skills, as well as syringes and IV catheters for the evaluation of the quality of micro vessel anastomosis.
Use the navigation on the left side of the page to read more about the details of each of our products!